Wednesday, October 24, 2007

a return to blogspot?

...probably not, but I haven't blogged anywhere in some time (obviously not here and not over at lj since the beginning of the school year) and suddenly felt the urge to write something that isn't in Danish, isn't in the form of a short story, and has nothing to do with another person's short story. So, yeah. Here I am. On a site that I rarely come to anymore (unless you count lurking around and reading other people's blogs). So it's nothing magnificent. People don't even look at this thing since the class ended. Hell, I haven't looked at this thing since.

Right.

THIS is my actual blog. Don't know if anyone cares and don't know if I really should be putting this info up, but there you go. A peek at this little thing I like to call life.

Yawn. Now I need to go buy some pita bread and translate some Danish.

No comments: