Thursday, August 7, 2008

Stuff

I haven't much to say, so I don't really even know why I'm wriing. Maybe to waste some time while I wait for something to plot off. Or to just waste time. Whatever.

Lately I've been working on my KOTOR parody because it's fun and it's one of my few successful humor pieces. Now, it takes about six months between chapters to get back into the mood, but that was mostly because school depressed me. I'm not saying the work won't depress me, but since there isn't much of an outpouring of creativity in the life of a CAD monkey/Intern, all that juice might go towards a story. Maybe even a real one that is all of my own creation. Lots o' words are just sitting around in my head, waiting to be put down on paper.

Wow. I must sound like such a nerd.

I love it.

No comments: